Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Week 15 Part 2

After doing some research from my Facebook Analytics I have come across a few changes from November 5th to today, December 3rd. First, my total page followers has increased from 155 to 169. That's not too bad if you ask me. Second, my likes have increased from 153 to 158. I'm not sure why my like only improved by 5 but hey, I'll take it, improvement is improvement. I have also noticed that my organic post reach has mildly improved, so a big thumbs up to that. And most importantly, my demographics. I have come across that the busiest time my content is seen is Friday's between 4 pm and 5 pm, and my top age group is between the ages of 25-34.

Can I just say again how much much I LOVE FACEBOOK!!! Facebook has done wonders for my business and I am so very thankful for this free tool. Well, not always free but the majority of it is. Thank you Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment