Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Week 12 Part 2

As stated in my past blog post, there are a ton of tools that you can utilize for a business. Facebook, Instagram, Google, Yelp and more. But there are so many more that some may not have thought of. When owing a business you need to think outside of the box. You need to be one step ahead of your competition. This is why I am also on about 35 local Facebook groups. I am able to post any specials that I may have that week and it's also a great way to get your name out there to hundreds of people at one time. And, these people are also able to tag their friends which means even more eyes on your business. Being a part of Facebook groups has ultimately been my runner up as far as getting noticed. My advice to any business owner would be to get on some of these group and really up your followers or at least it'll help to get your name noticed by so many. 

No comments:

Post a Comment