Thursday, November 7, 2019

Week 10 Part 2

Writing a blog is very new to me. To be honest, I had never really thought about writing a blog until this CSIT class. I can definitely say that when  I am writing a blog post, I am able to really let my personality come out and write almost exactly what I'm thinking, minus the F-Bombs. Well I don't know, I'm sure there are many blogs out there that use cuss words, but I'll refrain from it because this is after all, a classroom setting, lol.

After being introduced to blog writing I have realized that this is just another tool that I can use to my advantage for my barbershop. I can separate my blog into different categories to not only stay organized but to also let my readers choose what category they want to open and read. For my blog I could separate my content into three different categories. My first category would be about the specials we run at the shop. The second would be pictures and a description of my barber's work. Like a portfolio. And the third category would be the personal section. Things that I feel my readers would like to read. Things like the news of Oceanside.

I think by maybe adding categories to my posts, people can pick and choose the content the want to see and read. I believe it would also benefit the growth of my business by word of mouth. Like people would spread the word that not only do I have an awesome barbershop, but I also have a kick-ass blog! Okay, okay, I used a tiny cuss word. But hey, I bet you like reading my posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment