Thursday, November 7, 2019

Week 11 Part 1

After reading the Email Marketing Newsletter I found some very valuable information. First, happy birthday emails are awesome. I think if I were to incorporate those, I would also add something like a $5 off coupon towards a haircut. I know I love receiving special offers when it's my birthday.

And I would definitely add a section on that newsletter for upcoming events that my shop is hosting. Things like when I have $10 haircut days or if I am running some sort of special on product. This would be another great way to get the word out about just how awesome my barbershop is.

I think another great section in this newsletter would be about product knowledge and hair styling. A lot of people don't know what types of products are good for their type of hair. Another thing that sets us apart from other shops is that we teach you how to style you new cut rather than just let you walk out the door without any knowledge on how to care for this pompadour that your have requested.

All in all, I think a newsletter would be a great idea. If I decided to create one for my business, I believe that sending one out once a month would good. I feel that anymore than that may becoming annoying to some.

No comments:

Post a Comment