Sunday, October 27, 2019

Week 9

When trying to find connections and people to follow on Twitter, the search word that I started with was "barber". Once I saw that the results were of people I didn't know is when I changed my search word to Oceanside. I figured there is a ton of marketing to do for Clipper Junkies and I might as well and try to set up this platform similar to Facebook by following the city's pages.

I also ended up following some clipper companies. Hey, maybe they'll tweet when they have sales. Who knows but it was worth a shot. With that said, this brings me to my lists on twitter. I made two, one for marketing and one for companies. The one for marketing is named for the obvious reason and the other, I just meant like barbering companies. I guess these two list will help me to just go straight to one or the when I need to complete a certain task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment