Sunday, October 13, 2019

Week 8 Part 1

Hey guys! Sorry my post is late, I have been battling a nasty cold for days now and I am not getting any better. But I knew I needed to push trough it and try and get this assignment finished.

For Clipper Junkies, we use Facebook and Instagram as our social media, marketing platforms. Instagram I feel is a great way to get your work discovered from people all over the world by using hashtags. We try and use all the hashtags possible that speak "barbering" to those who are looking for it. Currently, we have 141 followers and I would like to make that number grow. I am going to set a goal of 160 followers by the end of November. Hopefully we'll get there. I also feel that it is very important to return the favor when a business decides to follow you; networking is very important for success.

As far as Facebook goes, I feel as if that platform is great for completely different reasons than Instagram is. Facebook to me is more of an advertising platform. I always run ads, offers and events on Facebook. You can't do that with Instagram, you can only run an ad. With Facebook we currently have 150 likes and 160 followers. I know Facebook has helped the growth of our business immensely because when asking our new clients where they head about us, like 90% of them say Facebook. And I am perfectly fine with advertising on Facebook. They are cheap and effective.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment