Thursday, October 3, 2019

Week 7 Part 2


I must say, this is the first time I have ever scheduled a post and I can say right off of the bat, I LOVE IT!!! Oh. My. Gosh! Now I don't have to worry about posting if all I want is to post the minimum for the day. Yeah buddy!!! I love learning new things especially useful things.




Anyway, I always like to use quotes or memes as filler posts when I don't have enough client photos. Sometimes I cant get a ton of client pictures for various reasons. It gets busy, they don't want their picture on social media... all kinds of different reasons. They say you should post at least once a day to keep your followers engaged. I try to post once a day but honestly, I end up only posting 4 to 5 days a week. But, now that I know how easy this tool was to use, I should have no excuses as to why I don't post every day.



















No comments:

Post a Comment