Thursday, October 3, 2019

Week 7 Part 1

So for this weeks assignment in my CSIT-155 class I had to do some work with Facebook which included "liking" other pages. And not just any pages, but rather pages that you think may possible help your business. I decided to target El Camino High School as my main focus with a few others.

I "liked":

  • El Camino High School Wildcat Foundation
  • El Camino Wildcats Baseball
  • ECHS Golden Pride Instrumental/Music
  • Oceanside Unified School District
  • Inside Oceanside
  • Oceanside Sunset Market Street Fair
  • Killer Pizza From Mars 
My first three likes for the high school are in hopes that I can build a clientele on high school kids who always want a fresh cut. There are pretty boys out there ya know, lol. No seriously though, when I was in high school boys actually cared what they looked like for school, so hopefully it's still the same.

My choice to like Oceanside School District is to one day really target all the schools. Maybe with fundraising or in another way. I'm still working on how to make them one of my main sources of clientele. Any ideas? Feel free to leave a comment.

Inside Oceanside and Oceanside Sunset Market Street Fair don't need too much of an explanation. Both of these pages are great for networking and I feel really advance your business if the right people see your posts. Along with the high school, I will really be working on what the best way will be to get my information out there with these two pages. These two pages may be the jackpot!

And last but not least, Killer Pizza From Mars. Why a pizza place you ask? Well, they are like two doors down from my shop. And who hasn't heard of Killer Pizza? I feel that this page can really help me since we are located about 50 from each other. Maybe I can make really good friends with the owner or manager and somehow advertise my business in their business. Who knows💁 but what's it gonna hurt?

So thus far, these pages are my beginning plan. Hopefully the ball will start rolling sooner than later and I can extend my clientele. I'll keep y'all updated.









No comments:

Post a Comment