Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Week 6 Alternate Assignment

I started my Facebook business page for Clipper Junkies at the beginning of August of this year (2019). Currently, I have 136 followers and have a goal of making that number jump to 160 by the end of November. That's roughly 2 additional followers a week. Not everyone is interested in following "pages" so increasing my followers even by 24, is not always easy. So if you'd like to follow us I'd be so grateful! It just makes me that much closer to my goal! You can find my page on Facebook @clipperjunkies. I try to post a little something every day, but typically end up only posting around 4 to 5 times a week. Recently I recorded a video of my husband explaining all of the different products we offer. If you're interested in checking out that video, you can view it at: https://www.facebook.com/clipperjunkies/videos/2357598787627419/

Below I am going to evaluate a few of the other local barbershops Facebook pages.

Knuckleheads Barbershop-Oceanside

So right off the bat I tried to read their about section and there's nothing. Not a good move in my book. What if people want to know what your shop is all about? And it's only a maximum of 255 characters that you can write so it really wouldn't take you that much time to just fill it out. Also, they never post. They have 713 followers who deserve to know what's going on at the shop. I mean they do follow you for a reason. I guess their company name fits their Facebook style 💁😂

Short Cuts Barbershop-Oceanside

Well they were able to deliver their about section with no problem. They have 766 followers, a decent amount of pictures but don't seem to post very often. I feel as if it's really important to keep up with your page when you have a business, ESPECIALLY when you have that may followers.

Top Notch Barber Shop-Oceanside

Another about section is filled out. Yay!!! And they have a total of 819 check-ins and 367 followers. But, they do not keep up with their posts nor do they have a big selection of photos to view. That's a real bummer. They could potentially improve their business by even just making a post a week. Oh well, hopefully their clients come to my shop :)





No comments:

Post a Comment