Monday, September 16, 2019

Week 4 Part 2

When it comes to day to day life, I rely on the internet for many things. From websites for my schooling and business, to online shopping. And then you have those times you are bored and want to play online games. Today I am going to be going over 2 websites that I use daily and why I enjoy using them and also some things that I think can be improved with them.


First, we have https://www.godaddy.com

This URL will lead you to the website where I configure my website for my business. I am on this site daily updating specials, booking appointments and whatever else it is that I need to do. There are a lot of things that I like about it and a few things that I think could be better. First, I love how I don't have to link up a separate appointment app if I don't want to. The service I pay for with Go Daddy includes online appointments. I also love how it keeps track of how many visits I get. That's really useful. Now what I don't like and think can be improved is within the appointment section. I really wished the site would give you an option to mark specific days "appointment only", but it doesn't, so I have to just mark us as closed. I hate that! And the other thing that I don't like, is go daddy no having a specific app for business to be able to book appointments through. I have to go all the way in to my website and book from there, and it's a total pain in the butt.


My next daily website is https://www.facebook.com

I also use this website for my business. Facebook has a lot of tools to use for whatever business you're in. And when I say a lot of tools, I mean a lot of tools. Most things are pretty straight forward to use, but there is also a lot of things that are quite difficult to figure out. This would be a complaint of mine. I wish they had some kind of how to video to use some of these tools. It's like Facebook keeps adding things which is great but then it's also hard to keep up with how to use everything. It's definitely bitter sweet. But to be honest, I can't complain too much. Facebook in general is pretty easy to use and has a great design.

No comments:

Post a Comment