Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Week 13 Part 2

Ads on Facebook are the reason I love Facebook so much for my business. There are so many different ways you can choose to advertise your business! You can set up offers, boost single posts, set up an event, or just do an average ad for a local reach. This is what I do most often with my business. If I am running a special, I choose this method of advertising so many will know. I usually do a $5-$7 a day budget and only run the ad from Wednesday-Sunday. The reason I don't advertise on Monday or Tuesday is because people aren't thinking about needing a hair yet because the weekend just passed. I figure about Wednesday people start thinking about the weekend and start planning on Thursdays. they way I advertise seems to be working well for my shop. The last ad that I ran, it reached 3,904 viewers! That's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment