Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Week 17

And this semester is finally coming to an end. To be honest, I am so excited to get a little break. I definitely need it.

Over the course of the semester I have learned so many useful things. Probably the most useful thing that I learned was how to schedule Facebook posts. I never even knew that you could do that and it's so easy. Scheduling a post is very convenient, especially if you're like me and don't get around to posting until the middle of the day when the days already half gone.

Since I have prior knowledge of some social media sites, the only real difference that I have seen is more of my target market has been checking out my website. The section when we learned about Google analytics was very useful for me. I never really went in too deep to try and discover all the cool things that analytics can do but this class forced me to and I believe that now I know how to properly target certain demographics, and my business is getting more views.

The only thing that has changed about my viewpoint of social media is that social media it is even better than I realized for marketing a business. As long as you keep up with the trends and the updates that these platforms give you, your business will flourish. I can honestly say though, I still have a lot of work to do with all of the tools that are out there with social media. I think it would be very beneficial if I took another class on this, that goes even deeper in depth, especially with Google Analytics. But I think I need a little break.

I definitely do have a better understanding of how to use social media platforms for business marketing. I feel more confident marketing my business or anyone's business, ending this class and when I started this class. the one thing that I don't feel very confident about is still using Twitter. I just don't think Twitter is my thing, nor do I think it will benefit my barber shop in any way shape or form. I don't see Clipper junkies using Twitter as a form of marketing or communication.

Even though I did not come across any businesses that I will be using or that will benefit me, I did however, get inspired to start advertising my other business, Forever Daizy, more in depth. While doing research for this class I did come across businesses like Forever Daizy, and I see them marketing all over Facebook. They even make cool videos of how they make their cups and I think that's something that I should start getting into. Forever Daizy is already doing decent but if I can use all of these tools that I have learned about to really skyrocket my sales, why not? All-in-all, I only see a brighter future for either Clipper Junkies or Forever Daizy.

Thank you to all of my fellow classmates who have followed Clipper Junkies on social media, I really appreciate it. I do hope that you continue to follow us on top of coming in and giving us a try. I can honestly say you won't be disappointed. Our barber Charles, (my husband) is the best of the best. I know that completely sounds bias but I'm serious he's really good with a lot of experience and a lot of knowledge. Hope to see you guys around!

And thank you Professor! I have learned so much in this class and it has been very enjoyable. I now feel even more confident when marketing my business. 

Best Wishes,

Ashley at www.clipperjunkies.com and www.foreverdaizy.com


....(mic drop)

No comments:

Post a Comment