Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Week 1 Part 1

So, for this assignment I would picture many people looking through the different backgrounds, finding the one they thought was the best, prettiest or whatever. Well not me! I knew right away what I wanted my background to be. I didn't even look through any of the sample ones, I just went straight to my personal photos and uploaded one. One that I am very proud of.

Ladies and gentlemen, the image you are seeing on my background is my logo for my barbershop that my husband and I just opened on August 16th, 2019. One of the main reasons that I am taking this class is to better my knowledge in all aspects of social media, for both my barbershop and my Etsy shop.

I want all of North County to recognize my logo and know that it is the symbol for some DARN GOOD HAIRCUTS. So again, there was no question what background I was going to use. My logo (background) is not meant to be relaxing or "pretty"  to look at it is meant to stand out. It is meant to be bold and have a purpose. I hope you all don't mind but you will probably be seeing this symbol a ton throughout our next 4 months together.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Ashley, I really like the logo, its perfectly clean and recognizable. It looks like the kind of thing that you would see on stickers and shirts which is exactly what you want. I know in designing things for my band we have to always keep that in mind, how "iconc" does this look? Good job, If I ever have hair short enough to use clippers again I will come check you guys out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ashley, I think that it was awesome how you have a different perspective on the template as it relates to your business. It is smart to have something that stands out in order to hype up your business. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley,
    I think it's great that you used a picture of your own for a template! It's perfect for a barber shop. I think it has a retro look which makes it stand out as unique and fun.

    ReplyDelete